Wednesday, December 7, 2016

What's In Your Glass?

What's In Your Glass?



I have had a constant ache in the arch of my foot for the past two months that Epsom salt and massaging wouldn't even help. It felt like it was in the bone. I kid you not: After drinking this, it disappeared in a few days. I am a firm believer in holistic medicine because drugs cause more problems than you began with. Doctors don't inform you of this because most of them are in bed with the pharmaceutical companies to keep you coming back for more. If you don't believe me read some articles about it on my Pinterest Wake Up board. Food is truly medicine.

Juice:
Beets - Antioxidant
Cucumbers - Relieves joint pain
Celery - Lowers inflammation
Carrots - Skin Health
Apple - Detox liver
Ginger - Pain Reliever

Learn more on my Super Foods board on Pinterest. Cheers to happy health.


Toodles,
Queen Vii

No comments:

Post a Comment